Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe. To make mothers' homemade chicken soup you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mothers' homemade chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- Get 1 of whole chicken fryer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Use 1 box of Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in box).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of egg noodles (or what you like).
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Get 1 of S&P to taste.
Instructions to make Mothers' homemade chicken soup:
- Cook 1 whole chicken fryer in 2 qts water with little salt for 60 min. Remove chicken from pot. Strain water and put back in pot..
- Remove skin and bones and set meat aside. Cut meat into chunks..
- Add 1 1/2 cups white rice and 1 whole box Herb-ox chicken seasoning (8 pkg in a box). 1/4 tsp onion powder and 1 tsp parsley flakes into water. Bring to a boil and then lower heat and cook for 8 min..
- Add 1 cup egg noodles. Cook all until tender, about 8-10 min..
- Add 1 can of corn and the chicken that you've cut into chunks. Stir to heat thru. Now its time to eat..
If you find this Mothers' homemade chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.