Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice recipe. To cook mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice you only need 54 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Provide 750gms-1 kg of fresh Mutton Liver (Tender Goat).
- Take of Marination Ingredients:.
- Use 2 tbsps of Ginger Paste.
- Get 2 tbsps of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Paste (Medium).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Use 4 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt/Curd: Well Beaten with some maida- about 1 tsp in it (to avoid curdling).
- Get To Taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsps of Mustard Oil.
- Provide of Tempering:.
- You need 3 tbsps of Mustard Oil & 2 tbsps Desi Ghee.
- Use 1 tbsps of Sugar (For Caramelising).
- You need 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Take 1 of Black Cardamoms.
- Prepare 5-6 of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 4 Pods of Cloves.
- Take 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Dry Red Chillies (Whole).
- Provide 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1 tsp of Shah Jeera (Caraway Seeds).
- Take of Cooking Masalas for the Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of : Fine Onion Slices (Big).
- Take 2 tbsps (3 G) of Pastes (Each): Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1/2 of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Prepare 200 gms of Hot Water.
- Get 2 Cups of Basamati Rice (Washed & Soaked in Water for 30 mins).
- Provide 200 gms of Fresh Button Mushrooms (Chopped into 4 halves each).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Baby Corns.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Broccoli.
- You need 10-12 of Garlic Pods (Roughly Chopped/Smashed).
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Sugar.
- Take 750-800 gms of Hot Water.
- Get as required of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- You need 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Get 3-4 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- You need of Tempering:.
- Use 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 4 of Cloves.
- Provide 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- You need 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Provide 6-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- Take 1 of Large Onion (Finely Sliced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Optional).
Steps to make Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Firstly, clean the mutton liver well enough & marinate with the aforementioned ingredients and set aside for at least 2 hrs time (more or overnight’s always better).
- In a deep pan/wok: Add in the admixture of both the ghee & the mustard oils & drop in it the tempering spices (dry whole spices) & allow the same to release its fine aroma.
- Now, goes in: the sliced onions, 3G paste, cumin & coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, to taste salt & about 1/4 cup water.
- Sauté the same well enough for at least 7-8 mins time over the low-medium flame, until it releases the alluring aroma & the oil surfaces up.
- At this point: Add in the Marinated Mutton & keep sautéing for quite a good long time- patiently, stirring occasionally in between for quite a few times in order to prevent burning of the Masala at the bottom of the pan/wok.
- Also, add in some hot water to bring the first boil to it while sautéing & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for at least 7-8 mins time (checking & stirring once in between).
- FYI: Never Over Cook the Liver to get a softer & tastier texture… Now, open the lid & allow it to cook for another 8-10 mins time, over a medium flame- depending on the gravy consistency you want & also the liver gets better cooked.
- Once the correct gravy consistency has arrived, turn off the flame & add in some fresh garam masala powder & a dollop of ghee & putting its lid on, let it rest on the oven for 10-15 mins time before serving hot.
- Our Mutton Liver Masala Curry’s ready to served absolutely piping hot with any Rice of your choice or the Rotis of various kinds.
- For the Mushrooms Fried Rice: In a Deep & Large Pot- Add in the ghee & the tempering spices & allow it to release its maddening aroma.
- Now, add in the onion slices to it & sauté until its translucent & then add in the aforementioned veggies & keep sautéing until they shrink in their sizes a bit.
- At this point- Goes in the Soaked Rice & keep sautéing everything altogether for yet another good 5-6 mins time.
- Now, add in the hot water & put it on either pressure cook or cover with lid & allow normal cooking until the rice & the ve
ggies are all well cooked and ready to serve.
- Turn off the flame & add in a dollop of ghee & sprinkle some garam masala powder & keep it on its resting mode for 10 mins time on the oven itself.
- Garnish according to your own choice & serve it piping hot with any mutton/chicken/fish/egg curries, that you’the prefer to have with it….
- Our absolutely delectable Mutton Liver Masala Curry & Mushrooms-Broccoli-Baby Corn Fried Rice is ready to enhance the decor of your Dining Platters & also to satiate your atrociously awaited bingeing appetite suiting your taste buds equally good.
If you find this Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.