Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon recipe. You can cook thai salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai salmon:
- Use 300 g of salmon.
- Take 250 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 2 of green pepper.
- Take 2 of tablespoons diced ginger.
- Take 3 of tablespoons garlic chopped.
- Provide 3 of tablespoons Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 2 of tablespoons tomato sauce.
- Use 3 of tablespoons coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 of tablespoon palm sugar.
Steps to make Thai salmon:
- Add coconut oil in pan and heat add chopped vegetables except garlic and fry for 10 minutes till soft add garlic and palm sugar.
- Once sugar is dissolved add the red curry paste and fry for 4 minutes. Add all of coconut milk and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add salmon and let sauce simmer till thickened. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with basmati rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Thai salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.