Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. You can have potato soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup:
- Get 2 boxes of chicken broth (32 oz. Each).
- Prepare 2 bags of Frozen potatoes (32 oz. Each).
- Use 2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz. Each).
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 1 cup of diced Canadian bacon.
- Use 1 of orange bell pepper diced.
- Use 1 of yellow bell pepper diced.
- Use 1 of onion diced.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic diced very fine.
- Use of About 6 to 12 fresh Sage leaves diced fine.
- Get 1/4 cup of Italian parsley chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of celery seed.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Ground thyme.
- Get 1 tsp. of Seasoned salt.
- Use 4 tbsp. of dry white wine.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Hot Hungarian paprika.
Instructions to make Potato soup:
- First put the chicken broth in a pot over medium-high heat..
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients just about in this order until everybody's in the pool..
- Once the pot gets to be very hot turn the heat down to low or medium and let it simmer for at least 2 hours..
- If the soup is too thick add a little more chicken broth, if it is a little too thin either add some Velveeta cheese (about a third of a package,) which will make the soup a little more cheesy; or add a few tablespoons of mashed potato flakes, which will make the soup have a little more potato flavor..
- Right before serving, add two to three tablespoons of butter..
If you find this Potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.