Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef masala curry recipe. To make beef masala curry you only need 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Masala curry:
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 6 of medium tomatoes.
- Use 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 of green chillies.
- You need of Some coriander.
- Use of Oil half cup.
- You need 3 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Instructions to make Beef Masala curry:
- Pressure cooker ma payaz, tamater, 2 green chillies tamam spices or 2 cup pani add kar ke 25 min ka pressure dain ke meat tender ho jay us ke baad pressure cooker khol ke pani ko dry kar lain or oil add kar ke achy sa bhoon lain jab bhoon jay to baki ka 1 cup pani add kar ke 5 min pakayn or green chilli or green coriander kaat ke oper sa daal dain or last ma garam masala b mazedar and instant beef curry masala ready hay.
If you find this Beef Masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.