Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Methi Chicken Curry #All star recipe contest#my staple food cont recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi Chicken Curry #All star recipe contest#my staple food cont recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably choose a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to methi chicken curry #all star recipe contest#my staple food cont recipe. You can have methi chicken curry #all star recipe contest#my staple food cont using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Methi Chicken Curry #All star recipe contest#my staple food cont:
- You need 1 of full Chicken.
- Use 2 of big onions.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Use 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Capsicum.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of @garlic n ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Methi.
- Use 1 bunch of Corriander.
Instructions to make Methi Chicken Curry #All star recipe contest#my staple food cont:
- Blend Tomatoes,Carrots,Capsicum n Tomato Paste.Wash n cut potatoes into 1/8 pcs n the chicken too cut into small pcs..
- Put oil in a saucepan,cook onions till golden brown. Add garlic and ginger paste cook it n put in the chicken n salt.Cover n let it cook.
- Once semi cooked put in potatoes n methi.Let it cook till the potatoes r almost ready then add curry powder.
- Mix properly n add the blended tomato mixture.Cover with water on the lid.Finally put in Corriander.
- Serve with roti,ugali,naan or rice.
If you find this Methi Chicken Curry #All star recipe contest#my staple food cont recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.