Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. You can have indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Prepare 200 g of Paneer.
- Take 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- You need 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Take 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- Use 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Prepare 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- You need of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of [Aromatics].
- You need 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Get 2 pc of Star Anise.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Take of [Sauce].
- Take 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Use as needed of Salt.
Steps to make Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.