Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe. To cook chicken curry with raw papaya and potatoes you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes:
- Use 500 grams of chicken curry cut skinout.
- Provide 4-5 tsp of Chicken curry masala.
- Get 3 of small potatoes in half.
- Get 5-6 of thin long sliced raw papaya.
- Provide 2 tsp of curd for marination.
- Get 2 of cardamoms.
- Prepare for masala– of (1 red chilli+1 tsp cumin seed+1 tsp corriender+ 5-6 almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of poppy seeds) Dry roast above masala and paste.
- Prepare 3 of medium onions.
- Take 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 " of ginger.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 3 of slit green chillies.
- Get 2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes:
- After cleaning the chicken, marinate chicken with curd and 1 tsp chicken masala, 1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp oil, half chopped onion. Keep aside for at least 20 mins..
- Dry roast the spices and almonds, make it into a paste..
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic and half onion and keep aside..
- In a cooking Kadai, add oil along with 2 cardamoms, fry the onion in slow flame untill it gets golden then add marinated chicken, potatoes, raw papaya and cook in medium to high flame for 3-4 mins as chicken get roasted with masala but don't burn or over fry. Slow the flame, add ginger garlic onion paste along with tomato, chillies, salt, turmeric and 2 tsp chicken masala. Cook untill oil starts separate from chicken. Stir it in between..
- Now before adding water add red chilli and Kashmiri chilli powder, roasted masala paste and stir for 1-2 mins. Add hot water as much gravy you want and cook it with lid in medium flame for 10-15 mins or untill chicken, potato all tendered and gravy become little thick than before. Add 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp chicken masala and stir for 2 more mins in low flame. Before switch off the flame add 1 tsp chicken masala and 1 tsp lime juice and stir to mix. Closed the lid for at least for 10 mins..
- Serve hot with pulao or simple rice along with onion salad..
If you find this Chicken Curry with raw papaya and potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.