Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot salsbury steak recipe. To cook crock-pot salsbury steak you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 pack of dry onion soup mix.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Provide 3 tbs of flour.
- Get 3 tbs of oil.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- You need 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak:
- In your Crock-Pot on high add oil and flour. Make roux. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add 2 cups water and bouillon cubes. Add lid for 1 hour..
- Meanwhile, mix 2/3rd soup mix with bread crumbs water spices let bread crumbs soak up water for a minute, them add beef and mix well. Form oval patties of mixture..
- After 1 hour, add beef patties. Lid back on for another 2-3 hours til patties are fully cooked, and gravy has thickened..
- Tip: does not need extra salt. If low sodium options are available, I recommend them for this dish..
If you find this Crock-Pot Salsbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.