Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & classic kabocha squash gratin recipe. You can have easy & classic kabocha squash gratin using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin:
- You need 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- Take 1/3 of Carrot.
- Provide 1 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 of pack Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken tenders.
- Use 1 of Penne pasta.
- Take 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- Take 350 ml of Low fat milk.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
- Take 1 dash of Panko.
- Provide 1 dash of Margarine (or butter).
- Provide 1 dash of Flour (cake flour).
Steps to make Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin:
- Melt the margarine in a frying pan and stir-fry the onion, carrots and mushrooms..
- Cut the chicken tenders into bite sized pieces and add to the pan, along with some firmly cooked penne pasta, and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Lightly break up the boiled kabocha squash and add it to the pan as well. Stir-fry while mixing it into the cooked ingredients..
- Dissolve some flour in a pan of milk, then heat the milk up and add the soup stock cubes..
- Pour the sauce from Step 4 into the frying pan from Step 3 and mix everything together..
- Sprinkle some cheese and panko over the top and bake in the oven..
If you find this Easy & Classic Kabocha Squash Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.