Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked cheesy-ranch chicken strips recipe. To make oven baked cheesy-ranch chicken strips you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips:
- Prepare 6 of Boneless chicken Breast.
- Provide 1 of Ranch dip packet (powder form).
- Get 1 of sleeve of RITZ crackers.
- Provide 2/3 cup of bread crums.
- You need 1 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of dry minced onions.
- You need 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips:
- preheat oven 375°F.
- Put Milk in a large bowl.
- In a different bowl mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT the cheddar cheese.
- Slice chicken breasts into 3rds.
- dip chicken slices into milk then into the bread crum mix.
- oil the baking pan then place each strip side by side.
- put in the oven for 30mins.
- check to be sure its done then put the cheddar on top and put back in oven for 2mins.
- then serve.
If you find this Oven Baked Cheesy-Ranch Chicken Strips recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.