Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can have fish curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry:
- Use 10-12 of fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas).
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 2 of juice of lemons.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare of for gravy.
- Prepare 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 150 ml of tomato puree.
- Take 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Use 2 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Use 2 tbsp of red thai red curry paste.
Steps to make Fish Curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt,turmeric,ginger garlic paste for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator. in a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes..
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of extra oil..
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish. serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.