Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon butter masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon butter masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon butter masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon butter masala recipe. You can cook salmon butter masala using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon butter masala:
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets cleaned and washed.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic ginger paste.
- Provide 2 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of fish masala (any brand).
- Provide To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Salmon butter masala:
- Marinate the fish with lemon,ginger garlic paste,and all spices except mustard seeds and curry leaves for 15 minutes.
- Take pan add butter when is hot add green chilli,curry leaves and mustard seeds after crackled add fish and cover it cook with 5 minutes.
- Than open sprinkle salt and turn it over and cook another side on medium to low flame till fish is nicely cooked.
- Salmon is quickly cooked fish,it's ready to serve,eat your choice dip sauce,chutney Enjoy.
If you find this Salmon butter masala recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.