Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's cottage pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cottage pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cottage pie recipe. To make brad's cottage pie you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's cottage pie:
- You need of the veggies.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped asparagus.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushroom.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Get 2 cups of frozen veggie mix with corn carrots peas and green beans.
- Get 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- Take of the meat.
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of thin London broil.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/8 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare of the potatoes.
- Take 2 of LG youkon gold potatoes.
- Take 2 of LG sweet potatoes.
- Use 4 tbs of butter.
- You need of milk.
- Use to taste of garlic powder, salt, and white pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Provide 2 cups of prepared brown gravy.
Steps to make Brad's cottage pie:
- First mix the meat ingredients and marinade meat for 1 1/2 hrs at room temperature.
- In a LG frying pan, add 1 tbs oil. Saute onion, mushrooms, and asparagus until mushrooms are close to done. Asparagus should still be crisp. Add balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup water, and frozen veggies. Steam until liquid cooks out..
- Place veggies in a lightly greased 9 X 13 baking dish..
- Meanwhile peel and boil potatoes. When soft, drain. Add butter and seasonings. Mash. Add milk until potatoes become smooth..
- In same pan as the veggies, add 1 tbs oil. Sear London broil over med high heat until browned on both sides but still rare. Remove to a cutting board. Slice thinly across the grain. Layer over the veggies..
- Pour the gravy over everything. Spread the potatoes evenly on top. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. When done add cheese and return to the oven until cheese melts..
- Serve immediately. I served with cottage cheese..
If you find this Brad's cottage pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.