Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BHINDI DO PYAZA / ONION AND OKRA STIR FRY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BHINDI DO PYAZA / ONION AND OKRA STIR FRY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi do pyaza / onion and okra stir fry recipe. To make bhindi do pyaza / onion and okra stir fry you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare BHINDI DO PYAZA / ONION AND OKRA STIR FRY:
- Use 500 of gms okra / ladyfinger.
- Use 4 of no. onions sliced.
- Provide 2 of no. tomato sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder / curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida powder.
Steps to make BHINDI DO PYAZA / ONION AND OKRA STIR FRY:
- Wash and pat dry the okra. Cut it in roundels. Make sure there is absolutely no moisture or the end product will turn sticky..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, add half the sesame seeds and immediately add in the okra. Be very quick here or the seeds are going to pop out of the pan all over the place..
- Sauté it uncovered for 8 – 10 min. till the okra has cooked, it will also shrink. Keep on sautéing it in between so that it is evenly cooked and do not cover with a lid..
- Season with salt, mix it up and remove it out into another container..
- Heat up the remaining oil, add in cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric pdr, the sliced onions and the ginger garlic paste..
- Keep on sautéing it around till the onion has just started to brown..
- Then add in the tomatoes and sauté till they go soft..
- Add in the remaining masalas like the red chilli pdr, coriander cumin pdr, dry mango pdr and very little salt to this onion tomato. Mix it all up..
- Transfer all the okra back into the onion tomato mix and toss well. Sprinkle garam masala pdr / curry pdr on top. Switch off the flame immediately, do not keep on mixing for long or the entire thing will become soft and mushy..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on top. Serve hot with naan, roti, kulcha or any Indian flat bread..
If you find this BHINDI DO PYAZA / ONION AND OKRA STIR FRY recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.