Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Stuffed Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Stuffed Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy stuffed chicken recipe. To cook cheesy stuffed chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Stuffed Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of medium yellow squash.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 slices of white bread.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of honey.
Steps to make Cheesy Stuffed Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Shred squash with a course grater. Drain on paper towels & pat dry..
- Sauté squash in butter in a medium skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Tear bread into bite-sized pieces. Add bread, cheese, parsley, egg, salt, & pepper to the squash & mix well..
- With a knife cut a pocket into the chicken, making sure not to cut through the other side..
- Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the stuffing..
- Place chicken in a single layer in prepared baking dish. Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes..
- Brush each chicken breast with honey. Serve..
If you find this Cheesy Stuffed Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.