Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. You can cook beef curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless beef.
- Get 12-13 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of red chili powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide Half of teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 4 of medium sized peeled onions.
- Get 5 of Green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
Steps to make Beef curry:
- Take a pressure cooker and pour 4 cups of water in it..
- Now add 1 kg boneless beef, 4 medium sized peeled onions, 12-13 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder..
- Now cover the pressure cooker and take it on high flame. Cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes when the pressure develops..
- Now uncover the lid and fry on medium flame until the water dries..
- Now add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 medium sized tomatoes in it and fry until the tomatoes cook..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt for the final taste and 5 green chillies cut into half and 4 cups of water and cook until the desired gravy..
- Now garnish with green chillies and Julien cut ginger..
- Serve with hot chapaties..
If you find this Beef curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.