Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach cupcakes recipe. You can have spinach cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach cupcakes:
- Get 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh spinach puree.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk plain Yogurt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1 of leveled tablespoon cornstarch.
Instructions to make Spinach cupcakes:
- Heat oven to 180C..
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla until creamy..
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until pale and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, puree of spinach, and stir lightly..
- Sift the flour with baking powder, cornstarch and baking soda, add to the mixture and stir lightly, spoon it in the cup cake baking molds..
- Bake in the preheated oven for a period of 25 to 30 minutes..
If you find this Spinach cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.