Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to annkoot curry(bhog) recipe. To cook annkoot curry(bhog) you only need 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Annkoot curry(bhog):
- Prepare of For annkoot..
- You need 1 of chopped potato.
- Take 1 of small size chopped brinjal.
- Take 1/2 of small size chopped coliflower.
- Use 50 gram of chopped broad beans.
- Take 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide 1 of chopped radish.
- Provide 2 of chopped round gourd.
- Prepare 3 of chopped parwal.
- Use 1/2 of chopped bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 of chopped raw banana.
- Use 1 of small bunch chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Add little of any vegetables your like.
- You need 5 tsp of ghee.
- Use 2 pinch of hing.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 4 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chopped coriander levels.
- Get of Ingredients for gulgula.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped mix dry frute.
- Use 1/2 tsp of green cardamom power.
- Prepare 5 tsp of water as required.
- Take as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Annkoot curry(bhog):
- For annkoot…take a kadhai, and heat. when the ghee is hot, add cumin seeds, hing, turmeric powder, green chilli and ginger, gently fry the spices..
- Now add all chopped vegetables in the kadhai. put salt and red chilli powder then mix all the vegetables with the spices, and add some water and mix very well..
- Cover the kadhai and cook vegetables on low to medium flames. After 15 minutes chek tu see if the vegetables have turned soft.if not the cover the lide and let it cook some more. now add garam masala powder and stir gently.add coriander levels and serve hot with puri and rice..
- For gulgula..tak a bowl, add all ingredients add water slowly as required to make the thick consistency batter..
- Heat the oil in a pan, on medium light heat. slowly drop 1 teaspoons of batter at a time in to the oil.fry the gulgula golden brown both sides. Serve..
- All ready posted recipe of Kadhi and kheer on cookpad..
If you find this Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.