Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. To cook hamburger stroganoff you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Prepare 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- You need 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- Get 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.