Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Two tone peanut butter cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Two tone peanut butter cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two tone peanut butter cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to two tone peanut butter cookies recipe. You can have two tone peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Two tone peanut butter cookies:
- Take 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
Instructions to make Two tone peanut butter cookies:
- 1. In a large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds..
- 2. Add the granulated sugar,brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Beat until combined, occasionally scraping sides of the bowl..
- 3. Add vanilla and egg in and continue mixing flour in as well as possible. Use rubber spatula or wooden spoon to mix flour in from bottom and sides of bowl..
- 4. Divide dough in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion of the dough. Divide each dough portion in half..
- 5. On lightly floured surface roll each dough portion into a ten inch long log. Rap each log in plastic rap and chill for 1 to 2 hours until firm..
- 6. Cut logs in half lengthwise. Place the cut side of the one peanut butter logs on a chocolate log and roll together until seams are sealed and half is brown and the other is lite brown. Continue with other log half's and rap in plastic rap and let chill until firm..
- 7. Preheat oven to 375*F. Cut two tone logs into quarter inch slices and place one inch away from each other on a non greased pan..
- 8. Cook until edges are lite brown. Place on Eire rack to cool. And most importantly enjoy!!!!!!!.
If you find this Two tone peanut butter cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.