Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried salmon with vegetables and roasted potatoes recipe. You can have pan fried salmon with vegetables and roasted potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes:
- You need 4 pcs. of Marbled Potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of French Green Beans.
- Take 3 oz. of Norwegian Salmon.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Canola/Vegetable Oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Oyster Sauce.
Instructions to make Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius..
- While waiting for the oven to preheat, cut the potatoes into halves and toss it in a bowl with salt, pepper, and olive oil..
- On a baking sheet or a non stick foil, put the potatoes inside the oven and let it cook for 45 minutes. Flip the potatoes after the 30-minute mark..
- Turn the heat up and put canola/vegetable oil in the pan. Make sure the oil is hot before putting in the salmon fillet, skin side down. Pat the fillet dry using a paper towel before putting in..
- Fry the salmon first with its skin facing down for 4-5 minutes. After flipping, leave it frying another 2 minutes..
- Let the salmon rest on a separate plate. Using the oil that's left in the pan, put in the broccoli and french green beans to cook. After a minute of continuous stirring, put in 1/4 cup of water to make the sauce. Let the vegetables boil for another half minute..
- Put in a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Continue stirring the vegetables to mix the flavor for another 30 seconds..
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, put them all together in one clean plate. You can always adjust the cooking time of vegetables depending on how you want your vegetables done..
If you find this Pan Fried Salmon with Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.