Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef gravy recipe. To make beef gravy you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Gravy:
- Take of Beef juices.
- Take of Water (I use hot or warm water so it'll heat up faster).
- Use of Beef bouillon cubes.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Take of Garlic powder.
Instructions to make Beef Gravy:
- Take beef juices from pan and put into a saucepan. Use a little less than the amount you want of gravy. (example: if you wanted half a saucepan of gravy, use enough beef juices to get close to half since you'll be adding water.).
- Add salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste..
- On medium/high heat, stir occasionally until the beef juices begin to boil..
- Once boiling, add some beef bouillon cubes for added flavor.
- Add a bit of hot or warm water to compensate for the added bouillon cubes..
- Bring back up to a low boil..
- Once at a boil, take a small cup and add a few teaspoons of the cornstarch and mix in a bit of water. Mix well until it is all combined. (This step is so you don't end up with lumps of cornstarch in your gravy.) Once mixed well, add to your gravy mixture..
- Keep mixing with a wire whisk so nothing burns. Gravy will start to thicken shortly. If it's not thick enough for you, add more cornstarch by repeating the previous step..
- When gravy is at desired thickness you're done! Take off heat and serve, enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.