Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef morcon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef morcon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef morcon recipe. You can have beef morcon using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef morcon:
- Take of marinade.
- You need 1 kg of beef flank.
- Take 4 piece of calamansi or 1 big lemon.
- Use 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Use of filling.
- Use 6 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 slice of pickled cucumber.
- You need 6 slice of carrots.
- Provide 6 slice of sausage or chorizo.
- Prepare 2 piece of hardboiled egg (sliced into 4 pcs each).
- Take of morcon sauce.
- Get 1 piece of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Get 1 can of pineapple juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Beef morcon:
- Marinade the beef into the mixture of calamansi/lemon,soysauce and pepper for an hour..
- After marinating,keep the marinade sauce because you will add it on the morcon sauce mixture later..
- Fill the beef with the each slice of the cheese,carrots,pickles,egg and sausage/chorizo.arrange them nicely and roll the beef..
- Get a cooking string and tie it around the beef tightly..
- Pan seared the beef in olive oil or butter to seal it..
- Start mixing the ingredients for the sauce. Put the water and all the sauce ingredients in a caserole including the marinade sauce..
- Put the pan seared beef and let it simmer for an hour or more on a low to medium heat until the beef is tender..
- Once the beef is cooked put it out and cut the strings. Slice the beef and pour some of the sauce before serving..
If you find this Beef morcon recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.