Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro lime chicken noodle soup recipe. To make cilantro lime chicken noodle soup you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 2 cups of dry -wide noodles- cooked,and rinsed to stop the cooking.
- Provide 2 quarts of chicken stock.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of chicken- cooked — diced 1/4" (rotisserie chickens are very good).
- Take 3 ounce of oil.
- Take 1 cup of carrots – small diced.
- Use 1 cup of sweet onions — small dice.
- Take 1 stalk of celery — small dice.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 cups of potatoes — small dice- place in water so as not to brown.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of rubbed sage.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 8 tablespoons of cilantro- lightly chopped with no stems.
- Get 2 ounce of lime juice.
Steps to make Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cook wide noodles in a pot of boiling water per the product directions. Drain and rinse with cold water then place in a bowl for later.
- Place oil, carrots, onions, celery, drained potatoes and garlic in a 4 qt sauce pan. Sweat the vegetable, covered at a moderate heat for 5 minutes we are not trying to brown, just draw out the liquid..
- Add the cooked chicken, thyme, sage and cumin..
- Sprinkle and stir in the flour..
- Add the stock and bring to a boil then turn to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the noodles,cilantro and lime juice and adjust the seasoning as needed..
If you find this Cilantro Lime Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.