Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken tortilla soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tortilla soup:
- Take 1 of Large chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fresh Anaheim chili chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 of 8 ounce can of corn.
- Provide 1 of 16 ounce can of cannellini beans. (white kidney beans).
- Take 1 of 16 ounce can of medium heat enchilada sauce red.
- Take 1 of 8 ounce can of chipotle chiles in adobo sauce chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chicken bouillon seasoning.
- Use 3 cup of water.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chopped white onions.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Take 1 bag of of tri-colored tortilla strips.
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Coat chopped chicken with salt pepper onion powder and garlic powder..
- Add olive oil to a large skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and fry until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through..
- Add the onion and the peppers to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are soft..
- In the meantime combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese and tortila chips to a large stock pot..
- Add chicken mixture to the stock pot, bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes..
- Just before serving add all of the cheese and stir until melted. Garnish each individual bowl with the tortilla chips..
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.