Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair alfredo "cakes" with marinara sauce and sausage recipe. To make angel hair alfredo "cakes" with marinara sauce and sausage you need 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage:
- Use 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- Get 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- Take 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Take of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Prepare of For Alfredo Sauce.
- Provide 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Use 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 16 of pepperoni slices.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Get to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.
If you find this Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.