Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. To cook broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) you only need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Use 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Get 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Get 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Take 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Get 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- Use 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Get 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- Take 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- Provide 1 of Medium Onion.
- Get 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Use 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- Provide 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- Use of Garnish.
- Provide of Chopped Corriander.
- Provide 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Steps to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.