Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Granat Soup (African) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Granat Soup (African) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to granat soup (african) recipe. To cook granat soup (african) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Granat Soup (African):
- Prepare 2 of CupsRice.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Take 4 of Onion.
- Use 1 Cube of Chicken Broth.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of White Pepper.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Salt (for each rice and chicken pot).
- Provide 1 of Tables spoon Butter (for rice).
Steps to make Granat Soup (African):
- Fry Onions till you get a beige color..
- Rice: in another pot boil the rice in a pot on the side (in a pot 3 cups of water for 2 cups of rice + 1 Tablespoon Salts +one Tablespoon Butter.
- Chop Chicken to cubes and add them to the onion.
- Add salt, white pepper, tomato paste, chicken broth..
- Add the water till it covers the chicken and let it boil for 15-20 minutes till it’s well cooked.
- Finally add the peanut butter after 20 minutes and mix them together (stir till it gets thick).
- Add the Chilli pepper.
If you find this Granat Soup (African) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.