Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Asian tofu steaks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Asian tofu steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Asian tofu steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked asian tofu steaks recipe. You can cook baked asian tofu steaks using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Asian tofu steaks:
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Get 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 block of firm tofu.
Instructions to make Baked Asian tofu steaks:
- Drain tofu and let sit in strainer for 30 mins to drain further. Pat excess liquid with paper towel..
- Combine all ingredients except tofu in a med ziplock bag. Massage bag to mix ingredients..
- Cut tofu lengthwise into 1/2 in. steaks..
- Add tofu to ziplock bag and seal bag. Move bag around to cover all side of tofu with marinade. Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour. I marinade it overnight..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Remove tofu from marinade and place in a single layer in a baking dish..
- Bake for 45 mins until golden brown. Flip tofu over and bake for an additional 15 mins..
- This is great as a snack. Variation: Cube the tofu instead of cutting into 1/2 in. steaks then add the cubed tofu to salads for added protein..
If you find this Baked Asian tofu steaks recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.