Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Saltfish Fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saltfish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saltfish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saltfish fritters recipe. You can have saltfish fritters using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Saltfish Fritters:
- Take 200 g of Saltfish (Cod/Whitefish).
- Provide Half of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare Half of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare Handful of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Scotch Bonnet.
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 3 of Spring Onions.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Provide 120 g of Plain Flour.
- Get 125 ml of Coconut Milk (or Water).
- Get 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 2 Tsp of All Purpose.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- Use 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Steps to make Saltfish Fritters:
- Either soak the Saltfish overnight in cold water (making sure to change the water several times) or boil in water for 10 minutes, drain the water and repeat boil for further 10 minutes..
- Shred the fish in a large bowl using a fork or pulse in a food processor. Add to the Saltfish finely chopped or minced Spring Onions, Garlic, Parsley, Bell Peppers, Scotch Bonnet and Egg..
- Mix the following dry ingredients together; Plain flour, Paprika, All Purpose, Mixed Herbs, Thyme and Baking Powder before combining with the wet ingredients. Gradually add the milk whilst mixing to achieve the desired thickness..
- Heat oil in a deep pot on High/Medium heat and carefully using a teaspoon, scoop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil. Fry for a minute on each side depending on how small the bites are or until they are golden brown and thoroughly cooked in the middle..
If you find this Saltfish Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.