Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon in coconut curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon in coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in coconut curry recipe. To make salmon in coconut curry you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon in coconut curry:
- Provide 150 g of salmon without skin.
- Provide 2 tbs of coconut cream.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 1 of midium tomato.
- Get of Oil.
- Prepare pinch of Mustard seed.
- Take of Red chili powder as per taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Get of Salt.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
Instructions to make Salmon in coconut curry:
- Cut salmon in bite size pieces, marinate with salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Keep it aside..
- Finely chop onions, Grind tomatoes to a fine paste..
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and let them pop. Add chopped onions and cook till all the water evaporates. Add all the spices and salt, mix well..
- Add tomato pure to this and cook till oil starts to separate..
- Add coconut cream and let it cook for 3-4 min. Add water if the gravy is too thick..
- Add salmon pieces, cover them with gravy and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Serve this with hot rice, garnished with lemon juice and coriander leaves..
If you find this Salmon in coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.