Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pie recipe. To cook taco pie you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Pie:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Get 600 grams of Minced Pork.
- Get 4 large of Potatos.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of Grated Cheese.
- Provide 1 bag of Nachos.
- You need 1 small of box of sour cream.
- Take 1 large of Onion, sliced.
- You need of Salsa.
- You need 7 large of Tomatos.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take 3 of Chilis.
- Use 1 bunch of Fresh Corriander.
- Take of Taco Seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
Instructions to make Taco Pie:
- Peel the potatos, slice into 1 inch cubes and boil..
- Pre heat oven to 230 celcius.
- Prepare the salsa by finely chopping the tomatos and adding the lime, chopped chilli and chopped corriander..
- When soft, drain the potatos, add the butter to them with a handful of cheese and mash. Add salt and pepper to taste. Once you have a smooth mash, place a layer (about 1 inch) in a circular 6 inch deep baking dish. Place in oven for about 20 minutes..
- While the potato is baking, prepare the taco seasoning by combining all the ingredients listed above. Then in a large pan, add a little vegetable oil and brown the sliced onion for 2-3 minutes. Add the mince pork and cook until browned. Then add the taco seasoning and stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove the potato from the oven. Spread a layer of sour cream on top of the potato. Next, add the minced pork. Then add a layer of salsa to the top of the dish..
- Now cover the top with a healty layer of nachos and add the remaining cheese. Add extra cheese if you like it really cheesy!!.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted..
- serve with fresh salad.
If you find this Taco Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.