Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bananas and Cream Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bananas and Cream Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bananas and Cream Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bananas and cream pancakes recipe. You can cook bananas and cream pancakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bananas and Cream Pancakes:
- Provide of Pancakes.
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick.
- Provide 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 small of Bananas (mashed).
- Provide of Cream Cheese Filling.
- Use 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Butter/ Margarine.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Bananas and Cream Pancakes:
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle to 350°.
- Stir all pancake ingredients until mixed..
- Drop by 1/4 cup onto griddle. Cook approx 1-2 min each side. Until light and golden..
- While pancakes are cooking make the topping/icing..
- With a mixer cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and butter until spreading consistency..
- Put a pancake on a plate spread icing on top, add another pancake on the 1st pancake. Garnish with sliced banana. Serve with warm syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar on top(optional)..
If you find this Bananas and Cream Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.