Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover beef stroganoff recipe. You can have leftover beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Beef Stroganoff:
- Get of minced garlic.
- Use of paprika.
- Take of parsley.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Use of noodles-any kind- I used fettuccini..
- Use of beef or turkey meat OR any leftover beef or turkey meat.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of milk- I used 2%..
- You need of frozen peas -optional.
Instructions to make Leftover Beef Stroganoff:
- Ground beef or turkey meat on medium heat. If using leftover meat, warm on medium heat. I chopped up the leftover turkey burgers. Add garlic..
- Cook noodles according to package directions..
- While noodles are cooking, your meat should be simmering. Stir in the sour cream, milk and paprika, very slowly. It will keep the sour cream and milk from clumping..
- Add beef broth, peas (optional), and parsley, and simmer. Simmer about 10 minutes and your noodles should be done..
- Drain noodles and add them to your stroganof mix. Stir really good and put on low heat until ready to serve..
If you find this Leftover Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.