Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed onion curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed onion curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed onion curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed onion curry recipe. To cook stuffed onion curry you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed onion curry:
- Provide 5 pieces of Onion medium size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of For STUFFING. Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped mix veg (carrot, capsicum,green chilli).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of according to taste red chilli powder,garam maala, aamchur powder.
- Take 1 cup of For gravy. Tomato purée.
- Take 1 teaspoon of whole garam masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Haldi powder.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Oil.
Steps to make Stuffed onion curry:
- Wash and peel onion and cut them from top. Remove from centre and make enough space for filling.
- Mix all ingredients of stuffing.
- Heat oil in a pan and put onion in pan And sauté until onion become light golden color form all side.
- Now take out onion form pan and add jeera, turmeric and whole garm masala sauté 2 minutes.
- Add tomato purée and cook until oil separate form masala.
- Add salt and required water and cook few minutes.
- Now in this gravy add onion and serve with paratha and Rice.
If you find this Stuffed onion curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.