Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema masala curry recipe. To make chicken keema masala curry you only need 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Get 200 gms of chicken mince.
- Get 2 of onions chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Provide 1 of small stick cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of ajwain.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of green peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Provide 1/4 th tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 th tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Provide 2 of green and red chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of refined oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Take To taste of salt.
Steps to make Chicken Keema Masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. Sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and ajwain. When they crackle, add finely chopped onion and fry till transparent. Add chopped tomato and little salt and fry. Add chopped capsicum and green peas and toss. Meanwhile, boil chicken mince separately with little salt and pepper till it is tender. Mix all. Add all the dry masalas, kasoori methi, salt and toss. Add little more water and cook till mince and vegetables are well blended..
- Add fresh cream and toss till gravy is semi-dry. Sprinkle garam masala and chopped coriander. Garnish with few cashew nuts, malai and green and red chillies. Serve hot with lightly toasted and buttered buns or bread, paratha or tandoori roti or rice..
If you find this Chicken Keema Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.