Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) recipe. To make garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Use 1 can of garbanzo beans (15 oz).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- Get 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- Provide 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- Provide of pantry items.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Take 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Instructions to make Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Strain and wash 1 can garbanzo beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), garbanzo beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some garbanzo beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
If you find this Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.