Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. To make mixed vegetable curry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- You need 100 gms of potatoes.
- Prepare 100 gms of carrots.
- Take 50 gms of capsicum.
- Take 50 gms of french beans.
- Use 100 gms of green peas.
- Provide 200 gms of tomatoes.
- Get 100 gms of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 50 gms of fried cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 of large onion chopped.
- Take 4 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get of Almond for garnishing.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes. Boil a cup of water. Add all vegetables and cook till tender..
- Heat 2tsp oil and fry onions till pink in colour..
- Add the green chillies and fry. Let it cool..
- Grind along with cashewnuts by adding water till a paste is formed..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan. Pour the paste into it and add boiled vegetables..
- Make a juice after blanching tomatoes in hot water and peeling the skin to make a puree..
- Now add salt, chilli powder, sugar, garam masala and tomato puree..
- Cook till oil surfaces on the sides of the pan..
- Garnish with fried cashewnuts, almonds and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with naan, chapatti or puri and rice..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.