Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms recipe. To cook small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms:
- Prepare of Steaks.
- Take of Salt&pepper.
- Use of Dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 cup of mixed salad (valerian-spinach).
- You need 1 spoon of cottage cheese.
- You need 3 of dried cranberries.
- You need 2 of walnuts.
- You need 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar.
Instructions to make Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms:
- Sprinkle the meat with salt&pepper and dried oregano and place it in the oven for 20-25 mins, bake both sides..
- Make a foil a small round cup and inside there add the onion and mushrooms cut in small pieces and and 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar and into the oven for 15 minutes..
- Wash the salad and add it into the plate, add the cottage cheese with the walnuts and dried cranberries. (Optional add olive oil, i didn't add any because i wanted to keep it low carb, i tbsp of olive oil has 120 calories).
If you find this Small steaks with valerian-spinach salad and baked mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.