Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Hamburger Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stewed Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed hamburger steak recipe. You can cook stewed hamburger steak using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- Get of Hamburger patties.
- You need 250 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Prepare 3/4 of ▲ Onions.
- Use 1 of ●Egg.
- Take 80 of to 100 ml ●Milk.
- You need 100 ml of ● Panko.
- Get 1 of Nutmeg.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 300 of to 350 ml Water.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cubes.
- Use 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of ★ Onion (sliced along the grain).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Mushrooms (shiitake, enoki, or shimeji mushrooms).
Steps to make Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- [Preparation] Mince the onion from ▲ and stir fry in vegetable oil until the color becomes golden brown. Mix all ● ingredients and soften the panko..
- Combine Step 1 and the rest of the ingredients to make hamburger patties in a bowl..
- Knead together very well. At this process, try to use only the fingers of your hands to mix the ingredients evenly..
- Spread plastic wrap on a cutting board and round the patties on it. You won't dirty the cutting board if you cover with plastic wrap..
- Slap the patties from step 4 between your palms to eliminate air pockets and shape them into oval shape. Make dents in the middle and brown both sides of the patties on medium heat. Then transfer to a plate. It's fine even the inside is uncooked..
- After frying all the patties, keep the juice in the frying pan, which came out of the patties. Don't discard this..
- Put flour in the pan and roast it on medium heat until the color is golden brown. Keep stirring with a spatula so it doesn't burn..
- Take out the roasted flour from the pan. Stir fry the ★ ingredients with 1 tablespoon of butter until wilted. When the vegetables are wilted, add the roasted flour to the pan and mix well..
- Add water a little at a time to dissolve. Add ground soup stock cube, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup and the juice from Step 6 and bring to a boil..
- Add the hamburger and stew for about 10 – 15 minutes in between medium heat and low heat to cook through the hamburgers, then it is done..
- Garnish with parsley, boiled egg or boiled vegetables! You can freeze it if you made a lot ! To defrost, add a little bit of sake and warm in a pan..
If you find this Stewed Hamburger Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.