Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ocb..oat, cottage cheese and banana flapjack/pancakes recipe. You can have ocb..oat, cottage cheese and banana flapjack/pancakes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes:
- Use 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Get Half of a cup sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use Half of teaspoon salt.
- Prepare Half of a cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Provide 2 of over ripe Bananas, mashed to a pulp.
- Prepare 1 cup of laban (mala, or plain drinking yoghurt).
- Get Half of cup canola oil (corn oil or melted butter is great too).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Steps to make OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes:
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl, whisk together to aerate and to get the ingredients mixed. Make a well (hole) in the middle..
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, whist together until they're well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix together, with a whisk to a porridge like consistency..
- Prepare your pan by lightly greasing it with oil..you can use two pans if you’re feeling Gangster enough..
- Spoon about a table spoon for each pancake.
- Use low to medium heat as the pancakes tend to burn very quickly.
- Serve with honey and lemon or Maple Syrup. And your favourite hot beverage, in my case, milky masala chai😍. Enjoy 🤗🤗..
If you find this OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.