Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry pigeon pea curry / Rajasthani style Suki Tuver sabji / Tuver Totha sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry pigeon pea curry / Rajasthani style Suki Tuver sabji / Tuver Totha sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry pigeon pea curry / rajasthani style suki tuver sabji / tuver totha sabji recipe. To make dry pigeon pea curry / rajasthani style suki tuver sabji / tuver totha sabji you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry pigeon pea curry / Rajasthani style Suki Tuver sabji / Tuver Totha sabji:
- Get 1 cup of : suki tuver.
- Get 2 of big onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of big tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of : ginger- garlic paste.
- You need 1-1/2 of small size : lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of : jaggery.
- Get 1 tsp of : cumin seeds.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of : chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of : turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of : garam masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take of fresh coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Dry pigeon pea curry / Rajasthani style Suki Tuver sabji / Tuver Totha sabji:
- Sock dry tuver in hot water for 3 to 4 hours..
- Boiled dry tuver in the cooker till 5 vissel..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in big pan add cumin seed let it brown and add -ginger- garlic paste and saute them for 1 minute..
- Now add chopped onion let them saute until light brown add chopped tomatoes and all spices and mix them well. saute them for 1 minute..
- Add water 1 cup and lemon juice and jaggery mix it well and let them cook for 10 minutes..
- Now curry is ready to serve.Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves..
- Serve it with roti, rotala or rice with some pickle and garlic chutney..
If you find this Dry pigeon pea curry / Rajasthani style Suki Tuver sabji / Tuver Totha sabji recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.