Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect * Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake * recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to * Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake * recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to * upside-down cinnamon apple coffee cake * recipe. To cook * upside-down cinnamon apple coffee cake * you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook * Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake *:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Apples chopped and peeled.
- Take 1 can of (12.4oz) Pillsbury Cinnamon roll with icing.
- Use 1/2 cup of Pecan halves or pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Use 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn syrup.
Instructions to make * Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake *:
- Heat oven to 350°F…(180C) ..spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray, spread one cup of the apples in the pie plate..
- Separate dough into 8 rolls cut each roll into quarters, place in large bowl add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans ……I used ready-made light filo pastry and sprinkled it with cinnamon and folded lightly into mixture before puting on top of dough mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture toss gently to combine, spoon mixture over apples in pan..
- bake for 28-38 minutes or until deep golden brown. cool 5 minutes invert into serving plate..
- Remove lid from icing, microwave icing on high 10-15 seconds or until drizzling consistency, drizzle over warm coffee cake , serve warm …I made my own icing drizzle, using enough confectionery sugar and water with just a tiny drop of vanilla essence to make a drizzle consistency..
If you find this * Upside-down Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake * recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.