Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect crab stuffed mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to crab stuffed mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can cook crab stuffed mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare crab stuffed mushrooms:
- You need 1 lb of large white mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Get 8 oz of imitation crab meat.
- Use 8 oz of small salad shrimp.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 12 of crushed ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of clam juice.
- Prepare 3 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 1/3 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
Instructions to make crab stuffed mushrooms:
- preheat oven to *350- clean mushrooms & carve out stem, turning caps into bowls. pour melted butter into 13 x 9- inch baking dish. put mushrooms, caps down, in dish and swirl around in butter, making sure the mushrooms won't stick. mix together rest of ingredients & scoop into large zip-loc bag. seal bag & cut off small amount of bag from tip. pipe filling into mushroom 'bowls'.
- bake 30 minutes, until mushrooms are tender. sprinkle any kind of shredded cheese on top & bake 10 more minutes, until golden brown. serve immediately.
If you find this crab stuffed mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.