Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Miyar zogale (moringa soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miyar zogale (moringa soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to miyar zogale (moringa soup) recipe. To make miyar zogale (moringa soup) you only need 15 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miyar zogale (moringa soup):
- You need 8 of scotch bonnet.
- Take 3 of tattase/shambo.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 10 of pumpkin chunks(50 naira own divide it into 2).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of groundnut paste.
- You need Half of cup beans(white beans).
- Get of Moringa leaves(as much as u like).
- Take 10 pieces of beef meat.
- You need 10 pieces of kpomo(ganda)optional u can subtitute with fish.
- You need 2 of big onions.
- You need of Spring onion(as much as u like).
- Use of Ginger,cardomom(blended),curry,thyme.
- Provide to taste of Seasonings.
- Provide of Ajino.
- Provide of Oil/palm oil.
Steps to make Miyar zogale (moringa soup):
- Wash ur veggies very well.
- In a pressure cooker,add ur meat nd kpomo,add veggies nd cut 1 onion,add in salt &ajino cover en let them cook for 30mins.
- Pick away all dirts if any and cook ur beans also till tender.
- Ur beans shuld be done after 20min or less.
- After 30min ur veggies en meat should be tender.
- Using a whisker,mashed the veggies.
- After mashing it..
- Add oil nd heat it up in a pot,then add onion nd fry.
- Add in ur meat nd fry till onion is soft.
- Add in ur mashed veggie nd stir fry for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins.
- Then add in ur cooked beans.
- Stir fry it for good 3 mins also.
- Add in spices.
- Add 1 spoon groundnut paste into ur meat and veggie stock,that u strain earlier..
- After mixing it.
- Add it back to the soup and stir very well allow it to cook for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add seasonings at this point.
- Then ur spring onion.
- After 1 mins.
- Add in ur already washed nd plucked moringa leaves nd stir.
- Then add half a cup of water nd stir(to get the moringa cooked)and cover with lid for 5 mins on low heat by frquent opening nd stiring.
- After 5 mins ur oil should be able to came up like shown here then ur delicious mouthwatering moringa soup is ready.
- Enjoy with either burabusko or tuwon shinkafa or biskin masara.
- Note:everyone has his or her own way of making moringa soup💃so this is my own native way of making this soup,u got to give it a try,because ur tastebuds will tell u the diff💕the taste is everything dearies💖#northerngoodness.
If you find this Miyar zogale (moringa soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.