Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with roti and chawal recipe. To make fish curry with roti and chawal you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry with roti and chawal:
- Provide 1 kg of surmai fish.
- You need 2 cups of yogurt.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Provide 2-3 tbs of crushed fried onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need of Fresh coriander.
- Use 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbs of vinegar.
- Take 2-3 of green chillies.
Steps to make Fish curry with roti and chawal:
- Apply salt on fish and leave it for 15 to 20 min then wash and again add 1 tsp salt and 1 tbs vinegar. Deep fry it and put aside..
- Blend together yogurt, tomatoes,2to3 green chilli, to4 crushed fried onions 1tbs red chilli powder, turmeric, with little water..
- In oil saute ginger garlic paste for 2 min, add blended masala and cook until oil separates.
- Add half glass of water and add fried fish.cook for 5 min sprinkle fresh coriander, lemon juice and garam masala.cover the lid cook for more 2 to 3min.enjoy with garam roti and rice.
If you find this Fish curry with roti and chawal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.