Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook recipe. You can cook dahi (yogurt) naan (flat bread)with paneer curry (indian cottage cheese) #mycookbook using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Whisked Yogurt.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Water as required.
- Take of Paneer Curry.
- Provide 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Get 1 Pack of Paneer.
- Get 2 of Tomato Chopped.
- Get 4 Clove of Ginger.
- Use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin seed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter and oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Use 7 of Cashews.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Cream.
- Get 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi.
- You need Leaves of Coriander.
- Take 1 of Capsicum.
Steps to make Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook:
- In a pan add some oil add one onion chopped sauté till soft add ginger garlic chopped two Tomatoes cook till soft along with some cashews. Add turmeric,chilli powder,coriander powder and sauté for while and cook them completely and grind to paste. Meanwhile sauté capsicum and keep aside and paneer..
- In a pan add butter and some oil once hot add cumin seed, add one Tsp chilli powder and sauté and add the paste quickly and cook for while add water half cup. then add garam masala and cumin powder and Dry Kasuri methi cook for while,add salt to taste..
- Once done add the capsicum and paneer and cook for while you can adjust the water but don’t make too watery. Last add some cream and cook and garnish with some coriander leaves..
If you find this Dahi (Yogurt) Naan (Flat Bread)with Paneer Curry (Indian Cottage Cheese) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.