Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed mushroom sandwich kebab recipe. You can cook stuffed mushroom sandwich kebab using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab:
- Get pieces of Mushroom(washed)-12.
- Provide of Oil for greasing mushroom pockets.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- You need tablespoon of Cooking Oil-1.
- Use cup of Chopped Onion-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste-1.
- Get tablespoon of Tomato(Chopped)-2.
- Prepare cup of Spinach(Chopped)-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Chopped Coriander-2.
- Take tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- Provide tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- You need teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare cup of Grated cheese-1.
- Provide of For kebab marination,.
- Prepare tablespoon of Curd-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2.
- Get tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Get teaspoon of Turmeric powder-1.
- Take teaspoon of Cumin powder-1.
- Take teaspoon of Coriander powder-1.
- Provide teaspoon of Garam masala powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take tablespoon of Cooking oil-1.
- Get of For serving,.
- Use of Mint coriander chatni.
- Get of Mayonnaise red chilli dip.
- Take of lemon wedges.
Instructions to make Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab:
- Take mushrooms and then clean out the stems to make pockets. Keep it aside..
- Then chop all the stems finely. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.Allow it to heat..
- Then add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent..
- Season with some salt..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it well..
- Add chopped tomato and saute it..
- When tomato became soft then add chopped mushroom stems..
- Add chopped spinach..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Let it cook for few minutes closing the lid..
- Add chat masala and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves at the end and mix it well.Turn off the flame.Take it out into a bowl..
- Now mix 1 cup grated cheese in it.Your stuffing is ready now.Keep aside..
- Grease the mushroom pockets with oil..
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing..
- Now take curd in a bowl.Mix all the dry masala in it.Add oil and salt and mix everything..
- Marinate the outside of the mushroom well with this mixture..
- Sandwich 2 mushroom and skewered it..
- Put the skewered mushroom on a perchment pepper lined baking tray..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Once done,take out the tray from oven..
- Serve the kebab hot with some garnishing. Here I have used mint coriander yougurt chatni and mayonnaise with red chilli sauce served with some lemon wedges…
If you find this Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.