Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To cook chickpea curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea Curry:
- Get 2 of onions.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of tablespoon.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Take 2 can of chickpeas (400g can).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g can).
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Chickpea Curry:
- slice and dice the onions finely..
- crush the garlic.
- heat oil in a pan/skillet then add the garlic and onion and fry until soft..
- add the chilli powder, salt, turmeric, paprika, cumin, and coriander to the pan and stir continuously for a minute..
- drain the chickpeas and add to the pan..
- add the chopped tomatoes and stir until combined..
- cover on a low heat for 20 minutes..
- add garam masala and stir. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.